Auto / Cars
- Published on Saturday, 25 May 2013 15:01
- Written by By AARON ROBINSON -NYT
Most auto engineers spend their lives on short leashes, constantly straining against the limitations of cost and market acceptance and whispering questions that begin with, “What if...?”
- Published on Saturday, 25 May 2013 14:17
- Written by Nikkei.com
TOKYO (Nikkei)--Long stuck in low gear, Japan's market for diesel passenger cars could rev up with the entry of new "clean diesel" models planned by Mazda Motor Corp. (7261) and Europe's leading manufacturers.
- Published on Saturday, 25 May 2013 13:14
- Written by automobilemag.com
Life has not been kind to the three-pointed star lately. The A-Class was criticized for its poor packaging and the harsh ride, the B-Class for its bland design, the CLA-Class for being over-styled, the facelifted E-Class for not righting enough of the wrongs, and the new S-Class for courting ostentatious luxury.